Hi DC Families,
Talking to your child(ren) about their school day is a great way to learn about what your child(ren) is doing in school and who they are playing with at recess. By asking open ended questions, you’ll elicit more than a one-word response. Try one of these great conversation starters:
1. Tell me about the best part of your day.
2. What was the hardest thing you had to do today?
3. Who did you play with today? What did you play?
4. Tell me about what you read in class.
5. What made you smile today?
Enjoy your weekend!
Have a great weekend, DC families!
Community Mental Health (CMH) offers fun, engaging skills-based groups, to help youth learn practical skills to manage life stress, improve social skills and have fun doing it!
When: Tues, 10-24-23, at 3 pm: Ages 3-6 & caregivers
Tues, 10-24-23, at 4pm: Ages 7-10 & 11-14.
Where: Grand Ledge Area District Library
131 E. Jefferson St. Grand Ledge, MI 48837
For more information, please contact Jody Nelson at 517-346-8094.