Student (Counseling) Services Office
|Coping Strategies||Problem Solving||Career Planning|
|College Planning||Skilled Trade Planning||Advocating|
Career Development Coordinator
Career Prep Center
Eaton RESA (Regional Education Service Agency)
FAX: (517) 925-5934
CLASS OF 2022
- Update your Educational Development Plan (EDP) on Xello. Access Xello through your Powerschool account and click the box with the arrow located in the upper right hand corner.
- Read the daily announcements – available on the district website under parent/student resources and posted on the bulletin board outside the counseling office.
- Attend all senior meetings.
- Stay focused on academics – ALL YEAR
- Make an appointment with your Counselor to discuss your remaining Graduation requirements
- Check our various scholarship opportunities throughout the year
- Letters of Recommendation - Complete the form and allow up to 2 weeks for your letter
- College and Career Competition (C^3) Month
- Complete your FAFSA
- Senior Meeting
- Cap and Gown Orders begin
- College and Career Fair
Interested in a Senior Hour or Early Graduation, meet with your Counselor
- Seniors will need to fill out a Senior Recognition Card, which will be available in Student Services starting April 26, and return the card to Student Services no later than TBD
- All seniors are required to send their final transcript to the college they will be attending. Students are welcome to log into their Parchment account now to request their transcript be forwarded to their school of choice; when placing your order it is important that you select " Hold For Grades", which will indicate that you want your final transcript mailed in late June. Final transcripts will not be available until the end of June.
Senior Slide Show
- Each student may submit no more than 3 pictures. Please send group shots - individual photos will not be used. Send your pictures to: email@example.com
Senior Recognition Ceremony
- Will take place in the GLHS Auditorium from 8:30am - 10:30am
- Seniors will have the opportunity (not required) to come to the GLHS Auditorium for an awards ceremony. Seniors will have their names read aloud along with some accomplishments or scholarships. The athletic department also recognizes some of our student-athlete awards. This event includes a speech to start and then seniors will be recognized in alphabetical order. Seniors will wear their graduation gowns (no caps) during the awards ceremony.
- Pictures are due by FRIDAY May 13. All photos must be school appropriate and should be high school photos (nothing prior to 9th grade)
- This has been scheduled for May 24 in the evening the GLHS Stadium. Time TBD.
May 27th in the GL Stadium, time TBD
- Friday, June 10, 2022