Senior Photos & Quotes
SENIOR PORTRAIT INFORMATION (and Senior Quote Submissions)
Senior Quotes and Pictures must be submitted by Friday, January 13th.
Pictures can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Quotes can be filled out with this form HERE
For quotes, seniors have one chance to submit a quote that is school appropriate. If it is not appropriate, it will not be placed in the yearbook.
To be sure that your headshot will be in the Yearbook, please follow these requirements:
- Head and shoulders only
- No off the shoulder shirts
- No symbols in the background (flags, signs, etc.)
- No hats, sunglasses, or clout goggles
- Can be indoor or outdoor
- No hands in pictures
FOR PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS: Be sure the photos are at least:
- 300 DPI Digital file format
- File format type JPEG or JPG or PNG.
- No pdf's, heic's, or other non-photo format.
Seniors who do not have a senior photo can get a headshot taken by Yearbook staff in Room 113, free of charge. Please email advisor Mr. Westra-Hall at email@example.com to set up a time, or if you have any questions.