SENIOR PORTRAIT INFORMATION
Senior Pictures must be submitted by Friday, January 12th.
Pictures may be sent to email@example.com
To be sure that your headshot will be in the yearbook, pictures should be school appropriate. Please follow these requirements:
- Head and shoulders only. Pictures will be cropped to be about the stomach to the top of the head.
- No off the shoulder shirts.
- No symbols in the background (flags, signs, etc.).
- Photos may be taken indoor or outdoor.
- No hands or other objects obstructing the face.
- No black and white or sepia pictures. Pictures must be in color.
- Pictures MUST be a jpeg or a png. NO PDF's and NO screenshots. Do not send a picture with an heic file.
FOR PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS: Be sure the photos are at least:
- 300 DPI Digital file format
- File format type JPEG or JPG or PNG.
- No pdf's, heic's, or other non-photo format.
Seniors who do not have a senior photo may get a headshot taken by yearbook staff in Room 113, free of charge. Please email advisor Mr. Westra-Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time, or if you have any questions.