Senior Photos & Quotes
SENIOR PORTRAIT INFORMATION (and Senior Quote Submissions)
Senior Quotes and Pictures must be submitted by Friday, November 19th.
Pictures can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Quotes can be filled out with this form HERE
To be sure that your headshot will be in the Yearbook, please follow these requirements:
- Head and shoulders only
- No off the shoulder shirts
- No symbols in the background (flags, signs, etc.)
- No hats, sunglasses, or clout goggles
- Can be indoor or outdoor
- No hands in pictures
FOR PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS: Be sure the photos are at least:
- 300 DPI Digital file format
- File format type JPEG or JPG or PNG.
- No pdf's or other non-photo format.
For quotes, seniors have one chance to submit a quote that is school appropriate. If it is not appropriate, it will not be placed in the yearbook.
Seniors who do not have a senior photo can get a headshot taken by Yearbook staff in Room 113, free of charge. Please email adviser Mr. Westra-Hall at email@example.com to set up a time, or if you have any questions.