Students must register their vehicle(s) and display a parking pass in their rearview window to avoid ticketing &/or towing.
Student Parking Registration & Payment Process
- Students MUST be licensed drivers, not permit drivers to be eligible for a Parking Pass.
- Drivers may register more than one vehicle by completing an additional form & will need to move their parking pass between vehicles.
- Complete the Parking Pass Registration Google Form located here: GLParkingPassForm.
- We will again be waiving the Parking Pass Fee for the 2021-2022 School Year. (Parking Passes are normally $20 each)
- After registering your vehicle, you will need to visit Ms. Ashley in the High School Main Office to pick-up a 2021-22 GLHS Parking Pass
Student Parking Regulations
- Students must have a permit issued to them to park on school property. Permits are non-transferable and must be hung on the rearview mirror during the school day.
- Students may park in designated Student Parking areas only.
- Students should NEVER park on snowbanks or in places that are not designated as legal parking spaces.
- Students are to drive slowly and safely in the parking lot. All drivers MUST come to a COMPLETE STOP at all stop signs located on school property; failure to stop may result in ticketing &/or loss of parking privileges.
- Vehicles parked on school grounds are subject to search policies outlined in the student handbook.
- Failure to abide by the above rules may result in loss of parking privileges, ticketing, possible towing of car &/or permanent removal from the high school lot.
- Students who are suspended may lose their parking privileges at the high school for the remainder of the year.
If you have additional questions +/or concerns, please contact Ms. Ashley in the High School Main Office at AshleyJ@glcomets.net or by telephone at (517) 925-5817.
Parking Passes FAQ
- How much do passes cost? Parking pass fees will be waived for the 2020-21 school year. (They are normally $20 per pass)
- Can I register my vehicle(s) online? Yes, please visit http://bit.ly/GLHSParkingPass to register your vehicle(s).
- Where do I pick up my pass? In the main office from Ms. Ashley at the first desk to your left.
- What do I need in order to pick up my Parking Pass? A state-issued Driver's License or your GLHS Student ID.
- What if my student drives more than one vehicle? You may register additional vehicles by fully completing another GLHS Parking Pass Form with the additional vehicle information.
- What if I have more than one student who drives to the High School? Each vehicle driven needs a Parking Pass so you would complete a Google Form for each vehicle driven & for each driver separately.
- Who do I contact with questions? If you have questions, please email Jennifer Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call (517) 925-5817. You can also visit the GLHS Parking Passes page.