The Grand Ledge Public Schools Technology Department maintains the district's technology and network resources and services. Our mission is to provide superior support and service to each staff member and student.
Below you can find Technology Related Documents, Product Recommendations, and additional Technology related links.
Student Technology Request Form
Does your student need a device or access to high-speed internet? If so, please complete this form ASAP!
If you are unable to complete this form online, please contact the Technology Office at 517-925-5444
Tentatively, devices will be distributed from August 31 to September 4
Staff needing assistance from the Technology Department should submit their request via the helpdesk at http://helpdesk.glcomets.net
Puchases must be coordinated with and shipped to the Technology Department. This will ensure system compatibility, proper setup and accurate asset inventory.
- Video Projector, Traditional*
- Video Projector, Interactive Multimedia Projector, Recommended*
- *please budget aproximately $1400 more to mount the projector properly
- Epson Lamps: Vendor Contact - Jeanine Jakobic, 800-555-1085 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- InFocus Lamps: Vendor Contact - Andre Phaneuf, 616-554-9710 / email@example.com
Apple Pricing - Please contact Mark Deschaine for Proposal
Free Digital Literacy Curriculum
(published by Common Sense Media including iBooks (student & teacher) and iTunes U Courses
Guidelines: Password Requirement
Passwords must contain a minimum of 8 characters and at least 3 of the following character classes:
- Uppercase letter
- Lowercase letter
- Special character
- Numeric character