The Grand Ledge Public Schools Technology Department maintains the district's technology and network resources and services. Our mission is to provide excellent support and service to each staff member and student.
Below you can find Technology Related Documents, Product Recommendations, and additional Technology related links.
Each building has a frontline technology support team. These teams are equipped to answer your questions or direct them to the appropriate departments if they can’t answer them. Those contacts are:
- Beagle - Stephanie Morgan, 517-925-5486, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delta Center - Carly Gee, 517-925-5567, email@example.com
- Holbrook - Nola Cockroft, 517-925-5625, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Neff - Nola Cockroft, 517-925-5625, email@example.com
- Wacousta - Michael Patrick, 517-925-5974, firstname.lastname@example.org
- WIllow Ridge - Marcia Pogoncheff, 517-925-5797, email@example.com
- Hayes - Tammy Jordan-Thelen, 517-925-5686, firstname.lastname@example.org
- High School - Michelle D'Alessandro, 517-925-5855, GLHSTechSupport@glcomets.net
Does your student need access to high-speed internet?
Does your 3rd-6th grader from Beagle, Delta Center, Wacousta or Willow Ridge Student need a Chromebook?
If so, please complete this form.
Staff needing assistance from the Technology Department should submit their request via the helpdesk at http://helpdesk.glcomets.net
Puchases must be coordinated with and shipped to the Technology Department. This will ensure system compatibility, proper setup and accurate asset inventory.
- Video Projector, Traditional*
- Video Projector, Interactive Multimedia Projector, Recommended*
- *please budget aproximately $1400 more to mount the projector properly
- Epson Lamps: Vendor Contact - Jeanine Jakobic, 800-555-1085 / email@example.com
- InFocus Lamps: Vendor Contact - Andre Phaneuf, 616-554-9710 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Apple Pricing - Please contact Mark Deschaine for Proposal
Free Digital Literacy Curriculum
(published by Common Sense Media including iBooks (student & teacher) and iTunes U Courses
Guidelines: Password Requirement
Passwords must contain a minimum of 8 characters and at least 3 of the following character classes:
- Uppercase letter
- Lowercase letter
- Special character
- Numeric character