Student Enrollment - Enrolling for NEXT School Year
Student Enrollment - Enrolling for NEXT School Year (2023-2024)
To ensure we have you complete the appropriate registration documents, please take a moment to answer the following question:
Does the student(s) you are enrolling live within the boundaries of the Grand Ledge Public Schools District?
NO (for Schools of Choice Students or Release Students) – Our apologies, but the process has not yet begun for these students.
YES (for Children Living in the School District)
Only residents of Grand Ledge Public Schools are guaranteed attendance.
Important Registration Information
Welcome to Grand Ledge Public Schools!
Upon completion of the pre-enrollment in Registration Gateway, the enrollment documents (see below) must be submitted to the registrar at your home school via:
1. An appointment made with the your student’s home school
2. Mobile Capture (upload from cell phone)
3. Direct upload (from a saved file on your device)
5. Email (not recommended for security purposes)
All of the following enrollment documents are required before information that has been submitted during the online pre-enrollment process can be verified:
- Student's birth certificate with the raised seal
- Student's up-to-date immunization records
- Verification of residency any two of the following:
- Property Tax Statement
- Lease/Rental Agreement
- Utility Bill
- Mortgage/Home Closing Documents
- Cable/Internet Bill
- Home/Renter’s Insurance
Driver's licenses and voter registration cards are NOT acceptable for this purpose.
- Dietary Accommodations Form
- Education Plans
• Individualized Education Program (IEP)
• Reading Plan
• Section 504
- Legal Documents - Court Orders or Custody Agreements
- Medication/Medical Forms
- MHSAA New Student Form
- Residency Home of Relative Verification Affidavit
- Student Residency Verification
When all required documentation has been received, you will receive a telephone call to verify the information provided in Registration Gateway and finalize the student enrollment. If you have any questions or require language/translation assistance, please contact your home school (listed below) or D’Anne Golub at (517) 925-5447.
Early Childhood Special Education (Grades PK3 - PK4)
Neff Early Childhood Center – (517) 925-5640
Elementary Schools (Grades K - 4)
Delta Center Elementary School – (517) 925-5540
Holbrook Elementary School – (517) 925-5480
Wacousta Elementary School – (517) 925-5940
Willow Ridge Elementary School – (517) 925-5775
Intermediate School (Grades 5 & 6)
Hayes Intermediate School – (517) 925-5740
Middle School (Grades 7 & 8)
Beagle Middle School – (517) 925-5680
High School (Grades 9 - 12)
Grand Ledge High School – (517) 925-5900
Failure to provide all required documentation will delay your student's enrollment.