Student Enrollment

Welcome to Grand Ledge Public Schools!                               


To ensure we have you complete the appropriate registration documents, please take a moment to answer some questions.  Here is the first:

Are you beginning the pre-enrollment process for a student to attend THIS school year?



Important Kindergarten Registration Information

To be eligible to enter kindergarten, your child must be five years old on or before September 1, 2021.  However, in accordance with State Law, parents may complete a waiver for any student who will turn five between September 2 and December 1; the waiver is included as part of the online registration / pre-enrollment process.  

The State of Michigan also requires your child's eyes to be examined at least once after the age of three and before starting school by a licensed eye care practitioner, a medical/osteopathic physician, or the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services.  

Once you have completed the online registration / pre-enrollment process, please scan or email the student(s) birth certificate with the raised seal, up-to-date immunization records, and proof of residency (your property tax statement if you own your home, or two (2) of the following: 1. lease; 2. utility bill; or 3. checkbook — all of which must have your name and address on them) to D'Anne Golub at  Upon receipt of all required documentation, you will receive a telephone call to verify the information provided in Registration Gateway during the online registration / pre-enrollment process.  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call D'Anne at 517.925.5447.






If you want your student released from Grand Ledge Public Schools to attend a different school district, please complete the State Aid Release Request Form below.

External Link State Aid Release Request



Share with Our Schools -- Student Enrollment

Help for Subject What do you want to share with our schools?
Help for Message Please share your message with us.
Add Attachments
Filename Size Status
How can we contact you?
Security Check - To verify you are not a robot, please answer this question: