Art Supply List
Supply list for Art classes for the 20-21 School Year: (all of these things can be found at/ or ordered from Walmart, Micheal’s, Hobby Lobby, Staples, Joanne Fabrics, Amazon, Arteza, Etc.) These are things that can be used across classes, not just for Art, and I wanted to get this out to you for the back to school sales.
If you are unable to obtain these materials for financial reasons, then please contact Mrs. Vandyke-Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org or 517-925-5724.
**If you already have some of these supplies, that's wonderful! As long as it works for you, it's fantastic!!
1. #2 pencils or mechanical pencils* with lead replacements (I personally like these * the best)
2. White vinyl erasers (Pentel makes a Hi-polymer eraser that is awesome)
3. 1 Ultra Fine and 1 Fine tipped black Sharpie markers
4. A box of 24 or more Crayola or Prang Colored pencils
5. A pencil sharpener
6. A set of 8 or 16 Crayola watercolors (Additional multimedia brushes are a plus, but not required)
7. A sketchbook that is at least 9 x 12(or bigger) with paper for MIXED MEDIA
8. Elmer’s glue ( a big bottle)
9. Construction Paper/Colored paper (preferably card stock 8 ½ x 11)
10. An 18 inch ruler (metal with cork on the back is the best, but any will do! )
11. A set of 24 or more Crayola super tip markers
12. A good pair of scissors (An exacto knife or box cutter may be helpful)
13. A hot glue gun with glue sticks (mixed media class and STEAM)
14. Save those Amazon boxes, cardboard boxes, cereal boxes, oatmeal boxes, ect…(Mixed Media and STEAM)
15. Save your newspapers/ads (Mixed Media)