SAT/PSAT/ACT Test Prep.
PSAT/SAT/ACT TEST PREPARATION
College Board for SAT and PSA
- College Board 2020-21 Study Guide
PSAT 8/9: So Much More than a Score (for parents)
- PSAT 10: Make the Most of Your Scores
- PSAT/NMSQT: View Your Scores (for Students)
- Accessing Your PSAT/NMSQT Score Report
- Understanding Your PSAT/NMSQT Score Report
- Roadmap to Careers
- SAT test preparation- www.khanacademy.org
Free Test Prep Materials
- Benefit from Kaplan's admissions expertise by attending a free event! They will help you raise your PSAT, SAT, ACT score and help you navigate the admissions process. Our free full-length practice tests, admissions seminars and other events are designed to give you a competitive edge in the college admissions process. For more information visit Lansing, MI SAT Prep Courses
Preparing for the ACT assessment booklet. Check on-line at www.ACT.org . It includes general preparation, strategies for taking the test, and sample questions. ACT.org has test dates and www.actstudent.org/sampletestallows you to take a practice ACT test on-line. You can also get the official question of the day. It is an old ACT question to help prepare you for the exam.
ACT Test Preparation Workshops by Dr. Frank Bernier. For schedule and registration form, go to www.collegeplanninghelp.net or call Dr. Bernier at 517-349-6899. Cost: $60.
- Sylvan Learning Center has Test Prep classes. Jessica Rollins Center Director 2500 Kerry St., Suite 100 Lansing, MI 48912 517-372-7410 and 517-372-9925.6452 Millennium Dr. Suite 160 Lansing, MI 48917 Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org .
- ACT Test Preparation Workshop Facilitator: Phyllis Katz, B.S., M.Ed. Cost is $85 For further information call (248) 552-7209
- Sign up to get an ACT question of the day sent to your email - Click Here
- Visit www.number2.com/exams/act/daily/question/index.cfm for an ACT question of the day.
- Princeton Review, Courtyard by Marriott, Lincolnshire, IL phone: 800-273-8439 www.princetonreview.com
- Benefit from Kaplan's admissions expertise by attending a free event! They will help you raise your PSAT, SAT, ACT score and help you navigate the admissions process. Our free full-length practice tests, admissions seminars, and other events are designed to give you a competitive edge in the college admissions process. Visit wwwkaptest.com/hsevents or for more information Stanley Kaplan Evanston, IL 847-328-4015www.kaplan.com
- Rise and Shine Tutoring www.riseandshinetutoring.com (517) 490-5618 Email: email@example.com
- Petersons www.petersons.com
- Learning Express www.lfpl.org/teen/pdf/act-tutorial.pdf
- ZAPS SAT Test-Prep Seminar Doorway to College https://www.doorwaytocollege.com/seminars