December 16, 2022
The Beagle Middle School Food Drive had its best day on Thursday with 196 items being donated, bringing our four day total to 451. To help us reach our goal of 800, we are extending the collection by one day to Monday, Dec. 19th. Any non-perishable food items are appreciated and make a significant difference to people living in the Grand Ledge community. As an extra incentive, the 1st hour class that brings in the most donations on Monday, Dec. 19th will receive a breakfast treat of donuts and juice. Thanks for your help!
2023 Middle School Wrestling Info:
- All 7th & 8th-grade wrestlers must register online through the school before they may practice. The link to register is beagle-glps.bigteams.com. Please visit the page and find the registration tab and follow the instructions to register for middle school wrestling. The participation fee is $125 or the fee may be waived if the wrestler qualifies for free/reduced lunch. *Registration link will activate on January 9, 2023.
- Download the App "Team Reach" and join the group for our team. This app will be the main point of contact and source of information throughout the season. Once you download the app you will be asked for a code to join our team. The code is comets23.
- All wrestlers must have a current physical on file to practice. Physicals must be dated on or after April 15, 2022.
- Purchase or locate wrestling shoes, headgear, and appropriate practice attire.
- A gear order for shirts, sweatshirts, etc will open soon. Stay tuned to Team Reach for details.
- I would like to invite everyone to a brief Parent Meeting on January 9, at 7 pm in the Beagle Cafeteria.
- The first Practice will be on January 11th. Practice times will be from 3-5 pm.
Head Coach: Gerry Cohoon
Assistant Coach: Steve Delaney
*There is a sign-up form in the Student Services Office as well as an information sheet to pick up*
1st Trimester Honor Roll has been posted. Please click the link to view
Spirit Week- December 19-22
Monday–7th grade Red; 8th grade Green