Question 10

Q.  Can the district use bond money to cover the loss in revenue if the millage renewal is not




No.  Bond monies are restricted by law to building and site projects and cannot be used for general fund expenditures such as staffing, textbook and classroom supplies, or to operate our schools buildings.