Grand Ledge Middle School
Track and Field
2016 Important Dates
First day of practice: March 28th
- 2:30-3:10 Warm-up @ Hayes
- 3:15-4:30pm Pick up @ Beagle
Parent Meeting: April 13th, Track Bleachers 4:30pm
- Sweatpants and sweat jacket necessary for every practice
- Pracitce will promptly end at 4:30
- Please make arrangements to have your athlete picked up at 4:30 at Beagle
Quick Athlete Notes
- Athletes must have a MHSAA physical care (dated after 4/15/15) on file in the Hayes office to participate in practice.
- Athletes must have a pay to play/emergency contact form filled out online for MS TRACK AND FIELD to participate in practice.
- Students will change in locker rooms and report to gym by 2:40.
- Practices are held outside. DRESS APPROPRIATELY. Bring sweat pants and jacket everyday. Hats and gloves as necessary.
- Shuttle bus will arrive by 3:10 to transport athletes to Beagle.
- Please pick your child up at Beagle promptly at 4:30.
What should I do before the 1st practice March 28th?
- PHYSICAL by March 28th- Hayes Office
- SIGN-UP ONLINE (REGISTER, PAY TO PARTICIPATE & BUS) MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO THE FIRST DAY OF PRACTICE (MARCH 28TH)
- Pay to Participate (tab on right side of the athletic home page)
- Click on MS TRACK
Please contact me with any questions before the parent meeting.
Coach Mark Buckland: firstname.lastname@example.org (517) 925-5680