Parking Passes can be purchased/registered at this year's Orientation on August 23rd and 24th. If you wish to purchase a parking pass online, please follow the directions below:
Purchasing a Parking Pass
- Parents should register their student's vehicle through this form.
- Once the vehicle is registered, parents should purchase the parking pass through PaySchools. Parking passes cost $20 for the school year. Please click this Payschools link, or you can also find it under the Parent/Student Resources tab, then click on PaySchools
- Students should pick up their passes in the main office. They MUST have their driver's license to obtain the parking pass.
What type of information will I need?
- License Plate Number
- Name of Registered Owner
- Student's Drivers License Number
Parking Passes FAQ
- How much do passes cost? At the beginning of the year, passes cost $50. After January, they cost $25
- Do I pay and register my vehicle online? Yes, Click here for the Parking Passes page
- How do I pay for my pass? Online through Payschools. Click here to do so
- How do I register my vehicle? At Orientation, or online through the Parking Passes page
- Where do I pick up my pass? In the main office with Mrs. Kreiser-Crouch
- Do I need to show Mrs. Kreiser-Crouch my driver's license? Yes, make sure to bring it