Out of State Summer Camps
Constitutional Academy, Washington DC
- The summer program brings together high school students from across the country to Washington, D.C. for a week of deep discussions on critical issues and interaction with scholars, policy-makers, and national thought leaders.
- Participants also make new friends, tour the monuments and museums, and connect with professionals throughout the D.C. area. Click here for additional information.
Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
Embody @ St. Mary's College, Notre Dame, IN
- This weeklong residential theology institute at Saint Mary's College is exclusively for girls entering their sophomore, junior, or senior years in high school.
- Application deadline is April 15, 2018. Please click here for more information https://www.saintmarys.edu/embody-beauty-justice-and-faith-action
George Washington University, Washington DC
- High school students in the Pre-College Program spend a summer in Washington, D.C., taking advantage of GW's expertise in global development, international relations, public policy and administration, politics, diplomacy, history, biomedical engineering, museum studies and the arts.
- Top-tier faculty guide, inspire and empower students through immersive programs that connect academic experience with real-world practice.
- Our summer programs are intensive and exciting, allowing students to experience the academic rigors of learning in a college environment. They are academically-challenging courses that integrate lectures and seminars with exploration of area organizations.
Pre-College also offers a transformative introduction to college life. Students develop confidence in their ability to become part of a new community, participating in recreational and social activities while making friends with peers from around the world. Click here for additional information
Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ
University of Dayton, Dayton, Ohio
Wentworth Institute of Technology, Boston, MA
- SummerFAB High School Architecture Program - In this four-week summer design-build program, high school participants experience phases of an architectural project, from initial design concepts to building a full-scale construction on a site on campus.
- Earn college credit for successfully completing the program! https://wit.edu/summerfab